God Did It!

Yes He Did!

 

Hi!

God showed up and the testimonies are pouring in.  Here's what people are saying:

"I've gone to many women conferences and retreats for years and this has surpassed them all!" 

"It keeps getting bigger and better each year".

"No Limits was amazing! Your words encouraged me and helped to position myself back in line with God ..."

"The Worship team just took this event to a whole 'nother level"


Post your pictures and testimony on my facebook fan page. Click here.

We want to continue to offer our events for FREE so that we can reach more women and let them know Jesus Loves them and came to give them life abundantly (John 10:10). We want to continue to inspire them to walk boldly into their God-ordained destiny. But we can't do it without your help!

Your gift will help us reach more women for God's Kingdom. Click here to see how you can help. 
Yes! Your prayers are a great support. Don't ever underestimate the power of your prayer.

Enjoy your memorial Day Celebrations and remember those who gave the ultimate price for our freedom.

I'm taking a respite for a week to hang out with my kids to begin their summer break. In the mean time, I hope you're looking at your goals and dreams DAILY. In the next coming weeks I will begin to roll out my new coaching program. It targets those who need help planning and believing God to do great things- SUPER great things in their lives. So stay tuned!

Bye for now and thanks again to Alma, my executive assistant, La Vida Worship, Kehilat Hesed Tablernacle of Grace, Flood Gate Real Estate, Color Max, our new ambassadors, our many volunteers and donors. Much, much, thanks.
YES! I'll Support!
View No Limtis Intro Video 
Live Today & Everyday Inspired!

Your Inspirational Coach

Comments

Popular Posts