Get Up!

Be Intentional Today!

Be Intentional

Hi there!

Just a gentle reminder to you today to be intentional about your success. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. So even your rest and vacation time has to be intentionally planned to ensure you get the right amount and stay balanced. However, don't snooze for too long!

This morning, I hit the snooze button once too many and almost missed my appointment.After hitting the snooze button a few times, I realized that I had a choice to make. Get up or snooze. I'm happy I chose to get up.

How about you? How long have you been hitting the snooze button on your goals and dreams?
If you snooze for too long, you may miss or delay the great life that God has for you.
Don't miss out on anything God has for you.
When you hear the alarm, get up!

It may be a nudge to make a mind-set change, relocate, start something new, or end/restore an unhealthy relationship. Whatever it may be, Don't hit the snooze button. It's time to get up and be intentional. PLAN, don't snooze. We've heard the saying, Success is not an accident. So be intentional.

If you would like help in planning in a simple, easy to use format I can help. My team and I are creating some new and exciting Vision Planners just in time for fall. They will be available for pre-order on June 22nd. But since I don't want to give you an excuse to snooze, here's an easy first step. Comment below and let me know that you plan to be intentional. You can also let me know if you are interested in being the first to be notified once the new planners, designs and pricing are available.

Until next time, be intentional!

"Good Planning and hard work leads to prosperity..." Proverbs 21:5 NLT
Live Today & Everyday Inspired!

Your Inspirational Coach
We're busy here in the ministry spreading the good news that God has a great plan for his children. I will be volunteering my time at a youth group this month to teach teens how to partner with God in the destiny He has for them. If you would like the opportunity to support or partner with me in this and other upcoming events, you can do so at any time through prayers and/or a gift of any amount. 

Comments

Popular Posts