Rise Up In Power! Yes, Even Now

Rise Up! Share Your Gifts and Talents!
Hi Friends. This is YOUR moment to shine.

Jesus said, YOU are the light of the world (Matt. 5:14).

So when the world is in chaos, we stand at peace, ready to help. Even in the midst of this coronavirus (COVID19) pandemic, my challenge to you today is, what gifts and talents can you share with your family, friends and community.

At our house, my husband has decided that each night (for 3 days), we will gather as a family and pray for our community and our home, that God spare us from the wrath of this virus. We've been praying for those whose health or finances have already been impacted. This gatherings serve as an outlet to talk about how people are feeling. It's a great way to get your kids out of fear and over to faith. Remember, We are the light. Any little that we do is multiplied, when we all do our part.

In the next few days, I encourage you to pause, listen, and watch for needs those around you may have. You may be discounting the little things you do each day. For example, each day for the past 20 years, I've done Bible journaling by rewriting Scripture and personalizing it. I then write affirmations using those verses. It's really therapeutic. While folks are at home, I can help by offering short how-to videos.

What about you? What do you do to stay positive that others can benefit from knowing? Check out the info on Strategy Sessions below. These sessions may help you come up with ways to share your gifts with the waiting world.

Stay safe & inspired!
Dr. Janis Modeste
Your Inspirational Coach & Strategist
Strategic Planning Events Moving Online:
Live classes cancelled.
New Online Dates Coming Soon.
Some of us are stuck at home. Let's us this opportunity to prepare the foundation of our ministry/businesses to reach the masses.

Let me know some of the things you are interested in learning and preparing. I will see how I can best meet your needs during this time. You can view my facebook live video where I shared some beginners tips.

Some of you can benefit from clarifying your mission/vision statement, your niche, your platform and/or your story. Some may benefit from learning how to set up your own blog or webinars.

I look forward to helping you leap forward in fulfilling God's call on your life today.

Simply 'reply' to this email and let me know where you'd like to see your business/ministry a year from now and if you know, what do you need help with. Go ahead. Hit reply and let's chat.

Next week I will be releasing webinar and training dates as well as coaching programs to meet your needs the best I can.
I was great speaking God's Word with these two powerful women.
In case you missed the Central Florida Women's Conference that I was blessed to speak at, Check out the event highlights here.
Upcoming Events
No Limits 2020- "Walk Empowered": May 30th in Clermont, Florida eStay tuned for new dates due to uncertainty surrounding Covid 19. It's going to be bigger and better.

EMBOLDEN Island Retreat, March 12-14, 2021 in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
Live music & amazing guest speakers. Save the date.
40 Day Challenge
Registration Now Open! Challenge begins on 2.16.2020. We will be focusing on Meal Prep and Movement/Exercise/Stretching/walking- something for everyone. We're going for a new life style of holistic success- body, mind, spirit- the WHOLE YOU!
So forward this to your girl or guy friends and get them in this amazing movement. I'll be supporting you but you will be such an inspiration to myself and the group so together, we can keep going. We need and are counting on each other. Stay tuned.
If this ministry has been a blessing to you and you would like to support us, feel free to give a gift.

Comments

Popular Posts