Expect the "New" and "Greater" Today!

God has some good news for you today!

Expect the 'New' & 'Greater' Today !!

Hi there!

God wants to remind you today of His greatness! He wants you to know that He is the One and ONLY true God.

Here's His Word to You today from Isaiah 43:10-11

 You are my servant.
You have been chosen to know me, believe in me, and understand that I alone am God.There is no other God— there never has been, and there never will be.

Yes,  I am Jehovah,
and there is no other Savior (NLT, ASV).


God wants to do great things in your life, but He needs you to BELIEVE that He will. You have to believe that He chose YOU; yes, YOU, for a specific assignment that will be your legacy. I'll say it again. God has chosen YOU!

Lest you doubt the greatness of your task, He is reminding you that He will do a NEW thing (Vs18). He wants to do far greater for you than He has in the past. So don't dwell on the past! Focus on the NEW!

Look ahead to the Greater, that God has for you!
Live Today & Everyday Inspired!

Your Inspirational Coach

Comments

Popular Posts