No Victory without a Battle!

No Victory without a Battle!!

Hi!
God’s Master plan for your life involves serving others. So don’t give up on that BIG dream! Many will reap the benefits and blessings of your labor.

I have often said, If your dream does not scare you, it’s not big enough. If your dream doesn’t intimidate you when you think about it, it is not big enough. If you don't say, “if God doesn’t step in, this cannot work”, then it’s not big enough. If people around you are not laughing at you when you talk about your dreams, then you’re not dreaming big enough.
Don't allow fear to down size your dreams.
You may have gone from saying you want to commit to reaching teens in your neighborhood or city, to saying, I’m too busy, I’ll start next year when I have more time, more money, more education, more support,  more _____________ (you fill in the blank with your own self talk).

 What dream have you scaled down to fit your current circumstance? I know life comes in seasons so this may be the season for you to focus on your young children or a loved one who is ill, etc. However, that does not mean you have to give up on your dream. During your "waiting season", rely on the Holy Spirit to find out what you should be doing. God does not want you to give up on that dream that He gave to you.

My Waiting Season
One of my “waiting seasons” was being an at- home mom. During that time, I decided to teach myself Web Design, graphic design, marketing; and started on my doctorate degree. I also fasted and prayed and spent time studying God’s Word. All in anticipation of the dream God gave me to reach millions of women. My dream is quite simple. To let them know that God has chosen them to do great things for Him. My job is to then support and inspire them to do just that. This takes many forms, but I am listening every year, every month, every week, every day, on just how He wants me to go about carrying out my mission.

Do I have fear? Of course. But I’m pushing through despite the fear, despite the distractions, and disappointments the enemy sends my way. I know that there are more on my side than on the enemy’s side. I have that confidence in God. He will see to it that I get to my promised land.

All throughout the Scriptures, we see examples of those who were afraid of the BIG task God asked them to do. But the ones who succeeded, were the ones who went afraid. They shifted their eyes off of their fears and insecurities, and placed them on God. They had to have confidence in His Word that He will pull them through- despite their current circumstances.

So what about you? Are you dreaming Big enough? Remember, there is no victory, without a battle.
 I’d love to hear from you. What Big dream can I support you with this season?

Comments

Popular Posts