Don't Turn Back!

Hi Friends!

It's goodbye summer, hello fall!  Now it's time to get back on track.  My summer was dedicated to my family and R & R so you haven't heard from me in a while. But please know that you've been in my thoughts and prayers. I was able sit quietly and hear from God about the next steps to serving you and thousands of  women around the world.  I can hardly wait to share them with you.  But for now.....

Remember your goals and ambitions you started in 2015?  Don't turn back from them.  Be Resolved!  Resolve means "to make a definite and serious decision". So resolve today to follow through on the goals you've set for 2015. 

A new season calls for a new resolve. So review your goals and see where you are. But whatever you do, don't turn back!

Psalms 78:41 says, "Yea, they turned back and tempted God and limited the Holy One of Israel". (KJV)
Don't Limit God. Be Resolved!

 Let me hear from you today. How do you plan to keep on track with your goals?

Janis,
Your Inspirational Coach

P.S. Start making plans to join the 2016 FAST from January3-23; #ReFocus21. New and improved Journals will be available mid-October.

P.S.S.  Also we have the date set for No Limits 2016 so set the date in your calendar from now.

Comments

Popular Posts