God Takes Pleasure In This

Week 3
Day 16-  Make God's Pleasure Your Pleasure
Hi friend:

Let the LORD (Yehovah) be magnified, which has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant (Ps. 35:27b).

Did you know that when you prosper in ALL areas of your life, you bring God pleasure?  Well it's true! For example, God is not content with you only being prosperous in your relationships but not in your health.  In fact, the original Hebrew word used for prosperity in this verse (27b) is SHALOM; which means more than just prosperity.  It also means wholly, healthy, great, safe, prosperous, well, and happy (see Strong's Concordance, H7965). God wants to see you live out a balanced life.  

"Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won't he also give us everything else?" Romans 8:32

Meditate (ponder) on that verse then say this declaration.

This week, I will increase in my capacity to hear from God regarding my finances.  I will not limit God with doubt and unbelief.  Instead, I will believe Him for a financial break through, far beyond what I have ever experienced before.  Father, I believe that you will do above and beyond what I can ask, think, or even imagine, because Your Word says so (Ephesians 3:20).  I surrender my own thoughts and beliefs about the finances you’ve placed and will increase in my care. 

In Jesus (Yeshua’s) name.
Amen.

Let Those Words Inspired You Today!


Your Inspirational Coach
Get Refocus21-Journal-zine
Vegan Videos By Nadia
Copyright © 2016 Inspire!Us Ministries, All rights reserved. 



Comments

Popular Posts