Are You Ready For Something NEW?!

Are You Ready for Something NEW?

"For I am about to do something NEW!
    See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway..." Isa. 43:19 (NLT)
Hi!
It's time to shake out of your comfort zone and soar into the NEW heights God has for you this year. It's spring time and time for your dreams to spring forth. Join me on May 27th for a Word from God to help propel you into the life of Greatness He has for you. 
Don't Soar alone. Bring a group of friends and join our team of faith-filled women who are excited to get on God's plan for their lives.God is great and wants to shine His greatness through you.
Yes YOU!

It's YOUR time! Register now. Space is limited. (Event is free but registration is required)
Register NOW!
This year may have brought you heart ache and disappointments, illness or setbacks. But now, it's time for the new. I've had a rough start of the year with my dad's terminal illness and death, as well as life's ups and downs. But God is faithful! We began this year as we began with fasting and seeking His path for our lives. The Word He gave us was, "I'm doing something new". And yes, He has begun.
I did not foresee starting a radio ministry this year but I am now on two radio stations. One on St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands and the other in New York City! I also have live events planned for this summer in both cities. There's more but I'll have to share it with you later since this email is supposed to be brief.

Just remember, God is doing a new thing. Join us for support to help you get ready. You don't want to miss a thing! So register today.

Live Today & Everyday Inspired!

Hope to see you soon.
Jan


Dr. Janis Modeste
Your Inspirational Coach

Comments

Popular Posts