Take Courage, There's More!

Take Courage, There's More!

" And Jotham became mighty because she prepared her way before the LORD her God" (Habakkuk 2:2 ).

I am hoping you are doing well and staying safe during this time of quarantine.
I would like to share just a quick message to you- reminding you that even during this time of uncertainty, God's Word is certain.

He wants to plan with you because He is setting you up for your next level. So don't miss out on what He wants to do through you in this season.

It's too easy to become complacent or shy away due to uncertainty. That's why today, I'm here to inspire you to step boldly, yes boldly, even in a pandemic- to complete the plan God has for you in 2020.
For me personally, I know I've gotten some good rest and a moment to unwind and spend extra time with my kids. I was even able to enjoy a great movie like The Clark Sisters! So I can relate to the urge to relax and run the risk of missing out on an open door.

However, the big question I have contemplated is how can I know the difference between an opportunity and a distraction? The only way to be certain is to be clear on your vision, mission and goals. These may seem intimidating to some but no worries, I want to support you in getting ALL that God has for you this season. For some of you, it may be a new ministry/business, for some it's a change in vision or a more sharpened vision, for others it may be an entirely different change of direction.

Wherever you may find yourself on this spectrum, I'm here to help. Join me for a complimentary webinar to not only teach you but walk you through, step by step, how to write your vision and mission statement but help create some strategies as well. Let ensure together that you are headed in the right direction.

Everyone should have a written vision and mission statement for their personal lives. Everyone. If you have already have one, great, let's revisit it together. I have a knack for making complex tasks, fun and easy. So join me next Thursday at 7 P.M (EST) on zoom.

Just like Jotham, you too will be remembered as a mighty woman of God because you "prepared your way before God". Yes, we always plan WITH God. It's so freeing and fun.

See you on the chat. Come just as you are-with or without a vision. We'll relax and hear what God has to say. You'll leave inspired.


Stay Safe, Stay Home & Stay Inspired!

Dr. Janis Modeste
Inspirational Coach & Strategist

Comments

Popular Posts