Day 3- "Get and Stay on My Plan for Your Life"

Hi Friends:

You may have already completed your morning reading for Day 3 in your fasting journal. But for me, this morning I found that I FIRST needed to ‘empty me’ and pray against distractions again. Fortunately, I’ve set my schedule to wake up an extra hour earlier than usual during this fast. I was able to clear my mind by giving God all my cares that came to mind this morning. I gave Him my hectic schedule and prayed for peace throughout the day.

The first three days can be the toughest so once we make it through tonight, we’ll be sailing. Well not quite sailing but you know what I mean. So now its on to Day 3’s reading where God is asking you to “Get and Stay on His Plan for Your Life.”

If you're on the go , we have a PDF copy of day 3 journal available online.

Live Inspired!

Janis


P.S.You can still join the fast to "Get on God's Plan for your life".
free fasting bracelet
"I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, Plans for good ..."
Jer. 29:11

Live Inspired!


Janis, Your Inspirational Coach
Author of REfocus 21: A 21-Day Fasting Journal

Comments

Popular Posts