Day 4- Your Relationships Are Important To God

Relationships are important to God. Therefore, your Friendships and marriages are a target of the enemy. He wants nothing more than to destroy them. And no, none of us are exempt from his schemes.

Jesus said, “The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.” John 10:10 (NLT)

Rich relationships leads to an emotionally health mind. Don’t let the enemy steal your peace of mind. Instead, pursue the rich heritage that Christ sacrificed His life to give you. Here’s a scriptural prayer for your friendship or marriage.

Prayer

Father, today I cover my marriage with the blood of the Lamb that was slain, Yeshua (Jesus) to bring into oneness with you. Because of it, I am seated with You in the heavenly realm. I declare today that “no weapon turned against my marriage or friendships you will succeed. I will silence every voice raised up to accuse me. These benefits are enjoyed by me, the servant of the Lord;

Jehovah says, their vindication will come from me. I, the Lord, have spoken!” ( Isaiah 54:17 NLT paraphrase).

I declare peace in my relationships today.

In Jesus Name

If you're on the go , we have a PDF copy of day 3 journal available online.

Live Inspired!

Janis

Comments

Popular Posts