Day 5- Who's Your Daddy?

God has chosen you to be His child. He wants you to know,
"For I have chosen you
and will not throw you away.

10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." (Isaiah 41:9-11).

He’s made a covenant promise to you that as His chosen, He will Bless everything you do and will fill your store houses with plenty (Duet 28:8 paraphrased). As His child, He wants you to listen closely to what He says and DO IT!

"The Lord is good and does what is right;
he shows the proper path to those who go astray.
9 He leads the humble in doing right,
teaching them his way.
10 The Lord leads with unfailing love and faithfulness
all who keep his covenant and obey his demands." (Psalm 25:8-10 NLT)

So listen up to what His Holy Spirit is saying to you today. Then you will have the bold confidence that as you pray to cover your children (see Day 5 in your journal), He will hear and deliver. You have His undivided attention.

" For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children".(Romans 8:16)


Live Inspired!

Janis

Comments

Popular Posts