Day 7- Rest & Relax

GET TODAY'S AFFIRMATIONS BELOW
Check In Thursday Notes (PowerPoint Presentation)

Week 1- Day 7- Today, Rest & Relax

(***AFFIRMATIONS BELOW TO SPEAK OVER YOUR LIFE/CHILDREN)

Hi Friends!

What a blessed week we've had carving out time to spend with God. As the weekend approaches, we use today to REST & RELAX. Try to tune out the noise whether in the form of worry, household chores, secular TV, etc. You choose.

Thankfully, we decluttered our surrounding areas before the fast. So today, we finally get a chance to spend the day resting, relaxing and listening (as much as possible).

Use this time to read the book of Daniel chapter one and two and/or the first few pages of the Refocus21 Journal. On Sunday we start a week of focusing on our health goals so let's enjoy today.

AFFIRMATIONS
Father I thank you today that:

"I can come to you, and bring anything that is causing me to worry or be fearful. I thank you that you relieve all my cares and all my fears.

Scripture:
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)
As you read Day 7 of your journal, we have no agenda. Just to sit and listen.
Begin your journaling with thanksgiving and praise and have a happy rest day!

Live today Empowered for Greatness!

Your Inspirational Coach

Comments

Popular Posts