Affirmations for Abundance (inside)

CHECK IN THURSDAYS (Thursdays @ 8p.m.) E.S.T Time

Day 5 Topic: "Give God Your Little and He'll Give You Plenty"


Hi << Test First Name >>!

Tune in NOW for a continuation of our fasting teaching. As we press in to hear from God, Learn the keys to creating lasting Biblical success strategies.

CALL IN INFORMATION BELOW (Or click orange button above).

Topic: Check-In Thursdays
Time: Jan 10, 2019 8:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
          
Cut & Past for your computer or smart phone to Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/306481932

Phone Line:
(646)558-8656
Access Code:  306 481 932#
+16699006833,,306481932# US (San Jose)

In case you missed it. Here's today's AFFIRMATIONS.
Father I thank you today that:

My children are a great success. They are a powerful force of positive influence in their place of school or work.

My children are champions and succeed in everything they put their hands to.

Everything I produce in my business, ministry, or at work is a great success.

Father I thank you that my seed and I are indeed mighty, strong and powerful in this land.

As you read Day 5 of your journal, take time to pray and praise, then sit and listen before you write. We will be revisiting our journal entries for each section at the end of the fast. But for now,

Live today Empowered for Greatness!

Your Inspirational Coach

P.S.  Share your journey, read about your fellow "fasters" recipes & ideas on our Facebook Group-ReFocus21. Join today.

 P.S.S(It's not too late. If missed the welcome video below, view the video and download your balance wheel and Pre-planning guide. Visit the blog for past emails).

Please feel free to share the inspirational emails I will be sending out even if your friend are not fasting. They can use these words of inspiration too!
They can click here<<< to sign up! or copy and paste this link 
https://mailchi.mp/81fdde0c30b0/prefast
WATCH PRE-RECORDED (Live) Welcome Message
Don't miss part 3 of our Fasting Series. Get Powerful and life applicable teaching! Click at 8:00 to join me. 
FREE Pre-Planning Guide Download
Purchase My Fasting Journal Download
Balance Wheel Download
Need to keep being inspired after the fast with Affirmations and Scriptures each week? Order your VISION planner,  Do so today in time for our planning session on February 1st. 
Yes! Get My Planner

Comments

Popular Posts