Day 3- Divine Intelligence Is Yours!

Day 3- Divine Intelligence is Yours

(***AFFIRMATIONS BELOW TO SPEAK OVER YOUR LIFE)

Hi Friends!

Today as I read Daniel chapter 1, I found the secret to his Divine super intelligence. Daniel and his friends stood far out above their peers and had solutions to any problem the king needed help with. What was their secret? "God gave them knowledge and skill in every branch of learning and wisdom" (vs17).

You may say, that was them and that was back then. But I want you to know that it is for you, today. In James 1:5, we're reminded, "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him".

So as you go about your day, seek God's wisdom even in your 'regular' routine. You may be surprised that you see things in a different perspective or notice things you have not noticed before. God wants to show you things no one else knows so you can have uncommon success. Read or listen to Daniel chapter 1 and 2 for inspiration to keep seeking God for wisdom.

God has super intelligence waiting for you. Just ask!

AFFIRMATIONS (To be spoken out loud)


*• I am so thankful LORD that your wisdom leads & guides me when I walk, watches & protects when I sleep and advises me when I’m awake. (Proverbs 6:22) I will declare your praise.

*• I am so thankful* that the teachings of your Word are sound advice, a lamp and light. They are correction and instruction, helping me to discover the ways to godly living. (Proverbs 6:23) I will declare your praise. 


These affirmations from scripture by Lady Di to speak over yourself three times today (before each meal or as you're led). Meal times (or when you're tempted to eat something that's NOT on your meal plan) are great because you're reminded of why you're fasting. Remember your position as you speak. You are "seated in the heavenly realm" (Eph.2:6). << Test First Name >>, Your words have power. Declare
<< Test First Name >>, As you read Day 3 of your journal, take time to pray and praise, then sit and listen before you write. We will be revisiting our journal entries for each section at the end of the fast. But for now,

Happy Fasting!

Your Inspirational Coach

P.S.  Share your journey, read about your fellow "fasters" recipes & ideas on our Facebook Group-ReFocus21. Join today.

 P.S.S(It's not too late. If missed the welcome video below, view the video and download your balance wheel and Pre-planning guide. Visit the blog for past emails).

Please feel free to share the inspirational emails I will be sending out even if your friend are not fasting. They can use these words of inspiration too!
They can click here<<< to sign up! or copy and paste this link 
https://mailchi.mp/81fdde0c30b0/prefast
CHECK IN THURSDAYS (Thursdays @ 8p.m.) E.S.T Time
WATCH PRE-RECORDED (Live) Welcome Message
FREE Pre-Planning Guide Download
Purchase My Fasting Journal Download
Balance Wheel Download
Need to keep being inspired after the fast with Affirmations and Scriptures each week? Order your VISION planner,  Do so today in time for our planning session on February 1st. 
Yes! Get My Planner

Comments

Popular Posts