Day 16- A Life Of Opulence

Affirmation Day # 16 Inside- "I Am enjoying a life of opulence".
"Oh, that my people would listen to me!
    Oh, that Israel would follow me, walking in my paths!
How quickly I would then subdue their enemies!
    How soon my hands would be upon their foes!" (Psalm 81:13-18 NLT).


Let's try this. When you read this verse, take God at His Word. Many times we read the Word and think it's not relevant to us today. But God wants you to know that He has not changed His mind about His children- and that includes YOU. He has a Word for YOU today!

God wants to miraculously provide for your needs. It would have been enough if He just wanted to provide for what you needed but instead He wants to go overboard. He said, "If you listen to me and walk in my paths, I will give you the FINEST foods and honey from a rock" (Psalm 81:13-16). In other words, He wants to take something common; something you already have in your possession, and turn it into super abundance.

When I visited Israel, I can truly say that I have never seen a place with so many rocks! There were rocks everywhere as we hiked up hills and walked in plains. That was what I call super abundance- opulence. I even brought home a few as souvenirs. So when I read this verse, I understood why God said He'll give honey from the rock.

I realized that God wants the best and the finest for us in abundance. He wants to use what you already have- your gifts, talents, experiences- everything around you including the most discounted things- and use it to bring you opulence.

What do you have in your possession already? God wants to take it, and make a miracle out of it. He wants to take it and create opulence for you. Not just enough, but more than enough. So much that you and others will know that He is the one behind it.

Look at yourself, and realize that your heavenly Father, wants and has the best for YOU. So continue to press in and listen as you journal in Day 16 today.

I know it must have been a challenge for God children who were fleeing slavery to think they could attain opulence. Imagine the mindset shift that needed to take place. That same mindset shift has to take place in us today.
Today as we celebrate freedom and the man who had a dream, Dr. Martin Luther King; I pray that you can dream and believe that dream, that God wants to take you from where you are and led you to a path of opulence. Yes, YOU!

So are you ready to believe and say today's affirmation with bold confidence? Declare it: "I have Opulence"!

Remember to visit my blog for any missed emails or if you're fasting at your own pace. Also please add info@JanisModeste.com to your email contacts so emails can go straight to your inbox.

Happy Fasting & Journaling.

Here's some quiet music to keep you focused as you pray, journal and meditate today. Remember to begin everything with prayer.
Affirmation: "I Have Opulence".
(Taken from Psalm 81:16)


Your Inspirational Coach
View My Blog For Missed Emails
Quiet Music Video
Facebook
Twitter
Website
New Parties Added!
I've heard from many of you that you'd like help with planning so here are some options: Planning for your day to day activities while you fast or you'd like to plan with a group now or later.
So if you'd like to join a group or become a host, here are some our our members meet up information that may be near you. Remember to send you info. 

Comments

Popular Posts