Day 11- Put Your Mind At Ease. Here's How.

Affirmation Day # 11 Inside- "My mind is at peace & I'm walking in Love".
LISTEN To yesterdays Podcast Rerun
"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you."! (Isaiah 26:3 ESV.

Hello Friend:

We all know that God loves us.  BUT do we know that He expects us to love people who talk behind our backs, wish us evil, try to destroy our marriage or even hurt our children?

Tough pill to swallow but Jesus said, “But to you who are willing to listen, I say, love your enemies!  Do good to those who hate you.” (Luke 6:27)  So what do we get in return for doing this monumental feat?

He continues to explain that “your reward from heaven will be very great, and you will truly be acting as children of the Most High, for he is kind to those who are unthankful and wicked”(v.35). The enemy's job is to keep you from experiencing wholeness in your life by any means necessary. One of his major ways is through unforgiveness. He knows that unforgiveness will rob you of your emotional peace.  Don't let it!

If anyone has hurt you, lied on you, cheated on you or just don't like you, forgive them. Make this your day to pray and ask God to release them from your spirit. Allow God to keep you in perfect peace throughout this year. Don't go into the year carrying any baggage. Set them at His feet right now.

Your task is simple today. Find someone who seems unlovable and love on them today!

A Prayer For Today: 

Father I thank you today that:
"I have the perfect peace of God. I am whole in my body, mind, and spirit. I forgive anyone that has wronged or hurt me in the past. I give all my hurt and pain to You Lord. I also forgive myself for the pain I may have caused others. I receive your forgiveness as I forgive others. I am now free to prosper-MIND, BODY, & SPIRIT." Mark 11:25
Amen.

Live out today in LOVE!


Your Inspirational Coach

Comments

Popular Posts