Day 19- Supernatural Wealth Through Giving!

Supernatural Wealth Through Giving!

(Check-In Thursday Info Inside- We're on at 7 p.m. tonight.).

Don't Miss The Amazing Testimony Below:

I'm excited about hearing your testimonies and your revelations from your fasting and/or praying so far this year. Please feel free to share on Facebook or just shoot me an email so I know that you're hanging in there.

Here's a testimony I received yesterday:
"My fasting is going very well.  This Refocus21 Fast has helped me identify areas where I needed healing.  I have been able to overcome many of the things I have struggled with for so many years. It revealed past hurt I needed to let go of and it has also given me the courage to move forward with my goals. I have gotten a lot of insight into my behavior patterns and the reason why I am not living in wealth, why I am behind on my goals and my dreams.. I have recommended your book and your brand to several of my friends who need to focus and regroup to bring out their greatness.  Thank you for this. ~G.C, New York

"Honor the Lord with your capital/talents/wealth  and with the first fruits of all your crops (income)Then your barns will be abundantly filled And your vats will overflow with new wine". (Proverbs 3:9-10)

Let's talk about the above verse. What I love about this verse is that it was written by the "wisest and wealthiest" man who ever lived- King Solomon (1 Kings 10:23). He had riches beyond human comprehension. I'm sure we can learn a thing or two from him.

He did not merely have riches, he had supernatural wealth. That is the best kind of wealth. Wealth given by the Hands of the Creator. We read that God gave Him wisdom and we know that with wisdom comes wealth- with no added sorrow/grief (Prov 10:22).

Here's what Proverbs 8:18 says about "wisdom":
"With me (wisdom) are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity".

Therefore, let's heed some advise and glean some wisdom from Solomon. He urged us, "Honor the Lord with your capital/wealth (money/talent/time-whatever you have in your hand), then you will see an abundant overflow happening in your life" (expanded-Prov.3:9-10).

When money begin to come into your hands this year, remember to Honor God (Him first) with your substance. Give to His Kingdom work, give to a local charity or ministry. Give your time, money, or any resource you can find. But GIVE!  If you're not sure where to give or serve, as you pray and journal today, ask God about places you can plant your seed -A harvest always returns!

If you make giving your lifestyle, abundance will also be your lifestyle! 

Giving Petition:
Father I pray today that according to your Word "I have wealth and riches in my house. I give willingly to Your work. I give willingly to the poor and needy. Therefore, I am living in the abundant overflow of Your goodness".

Affirmation: 
I Have Supernatural Wealth Through Giving!
(Psalm 112:9)

Repeat your affirmation(s) at least 3 times per day or as led- especially when you get hungry or you're craving that food, habit or meal you're fasting from.

Please feel free to share the inspirational emails I will be sending out even if your friend are not fasting. They can use these words of inspiration too! 

Link For Check-In Thursday
Be sure to check in at 7P.M. EST. tonight. Set your phones.
If you're in the Central Florida Area, sign up today!
Feel free to give a gift to support the cause of inspiring women to aspire to greatness today.
Give A Gift

Comments

Popular Posts